Stamps (Philately)/idaho liquor dispensary stamp

I have a  idaho liquor dispensary stamp wondering how to find out how old it is. serial number on it is B455444461

My reference book on Idaho state revenues shows the stamp you describe, but apparently there are limited records to determine exact issue dates.  The book estimates these stamps were issued in the 1940s.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.