Stamps (Philately)/1924 Postage Stamp Health Christmas

I am interested in finding out the value of my 1924 Postage Stamp in mint condition, never been used. Thank you for your time

It reads like you are asking about the 1924 Christmas Seal identified as Scott number WX32.  It has a current catalog (retail) value of 30 cents.  Christmas and other charity seals are often confused with postage stamps but they are not valid for postage.  WX32 was issued by the National Tuberculosis Association.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.