Stamps (Philately)/Eisenhower Stamp booklet

I have three Eisenhower six cent stamp booklets.  Each booklet contains 32 six cent & 8 one cent stamps.  I bought these new but do not remember the date I bought them.  The price on front of booklet says Price $2.00.  I can't seem to fine the value of these three booklets.  They are in very good condition.

Hello Charles.

Thanks for your question.

The booklets you have there could be one of three that were used between 1970-1971,  The differences is in the gum on the back of the stamp.   The booklets are Scott #BK117, BK 118 and BK 119.  There list values range from 9.00 to 11.00.  Keep in mind that list value is what you could expect to pay for an item if you were to buy it at a stamp dealer.  Selling that same item to a stamp dealer will generally net you 2-% to 30% of the list value depending on condition and demand.

the stamps inside, by themselves, are considered as "commons" have little value.

Hope this info helps.  If you have any more question, please ask away!  Thanks again.

P.S.  Please remember to rate my reply to your inquiry.  Appreciate it.  

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996