Stamps (Philately)/do you know.

Hi, I am collecting stamps for 3 years, I also collect Chinese stamps . Usually I explore and check my stamps and the history but this time I really have a problem to recognise this Chinese stamp and have no knowladge where is coming from .
I asked my Chinese friends what it's says on the stamp but they don't really understand .

Please let me know if you can recognise it give me a clue.

Hi Marti,
  A bit of a tricky one, but I do recognize this stamp.
  This is a "regional issue" stamp which was printed in Northwest China around 1949.  One way we can notice it's not "regular China" issue is that all China issued postage stamps were perforated.  This stamp is imperforate, and was originally issued without gum.  I did a color enhancement of the stamp using photoshop so I could get more detail out of it.  It clearly matches to 4L25 in Chinese Regional stamps according to the Scott Catalog for Chinese stamps.
  Catalog value of unused is about 85 cents, used stamps are $2.
Hope that helps.

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton

My expertise is in US, but I have a lot of exposure to worldwide, and with wide reference material, I will do what I can to answer questions about global stamps. In US I have extensive experience in all aspects (does include Administrative overprints for Cuba, China, Puerto Rico etc.). Also, Hawaii general issue and Revenue (pre-statehood). Of course still building knowledge but have been collecting since 1980. Air Mail is a favorite area, but not a limitation. Two specialty areas are Large Banknote issues, and Washington/Franklin identification. Strong experience in Carrier & Locals, Private Die (Also known as M&M for "Match & Medicine" but also includes some playing card and perfume stamp issues.) Recently have been building more back-of-book experience, especially around Official, Newspaper, Revenue and tax editions. Some covers, and cancellations, but not my strong suit. Another area I'm recently diving into. What I can't do: Anything non-US, as it's just not an area I focus on.

30+ years of learning the hard way. A lot of passion for collecting and dealing (as I do both). I don't consider it a hobby... I consider it a serious pursuit that I'm able to do in the hours I'm not occupied by annoying things like sleep. I work closely with some of the global leaders in the expertizing and identification field. Have co-authored several papers (with Mr. William Weiss Jr.) related to identification, as well as tool set to help with quickly identifying the more challenging areas of Washington Franklin. Strong experience in paper types and coil validation.

Member of APS #222356.

1870 - 1879 Large Banknote Issues - Easy Identification (co-authored with William Weiss Jr). Washington-Franklin - Easy Identification (co-authored with William Weiss Jr.) Detecting Fakes, Alterations and Counterfeits (APS Summer Session Expertizing Session materials with William Weiss Jr.)

Thousands and thousands of hours of pouring over hundreds of collections. 30+ years as a collector-to-dealer, avid student of philatelic study. Pre-1900 variation is fascinating, and it seems even after all these years, that I make some discovery every time I look at a new example. APS Summer Session - Fundamentals of Expertizing 2014

100's too numerous to mention.