Stamps (Philately)/stamps

Hello I have some 1910 & 1912& 1916& 1920&1923 2cent carmines, I was wondering if they r  as valuable  as I think.... Need help!!! On some other questions.thanks....

The vast majority of existing examples are the common varieties.  It would take individual examination of each stamp to determine if it was one of the scarcer issues.  Check the reference section of your local library for the Scott Specialized Catalog of United States Stamps and Covers.  There you will find an identification guide with photographs to help you sort through your two cent carmines.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.