Stamps (Philately)/stamps USA

Question
par stamp GW
par stamp GW  

stamp rare
stamp rare  
Hallo I want to ask is rare? possibly say value, and where it can sell. Thank You

Answer
Hello Koncz,
I wish I could tell you they are rare, but unfortunately they are not. If the pair of George Washington's are Perf 10 as the sticker says then it would be a Scott# 583 with a catalog value of 30 cents each. Even if it is not most of these are very common with catalog values less than a dollar.
The single has what is known as AS Schermack perforations, again it is fairly common, and yours has a straight edge so again it would be less than a dollar.
Sorry I wish I had better news.
Thank you,
Mike  

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern