Stamps (Philately)/Price value

I have some old stand the I want to sell but I don't know the value

I suggest bringing your stamps to the next meeting of your local stamp club and ask if there is a member who would be willing to make a quick assessment of your holdings.  

You can also look up the value of all your stamps at your local library.  Ask at the reference desk for the Scott Catalogs.  There you will find photographs and current values for every stamp ever issued worldwide, sorted by country and date of issue.

Here's where to find a stamp club in your area:

Good luck!

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.