Stamps (Philately)/22kt gold replica of the 1976 United States stamp collection

Question
Can you give me the price to sell the collectiom
Thank you
Esther

Answer
Hello Esther,

Thanks for your question.  It's one that comes up often and it's good to review.

Gold replica stamps were issue by private companies in an attempt to cash in on the popularity of stamp collecting.  Gold replica stamps were not issued by the U.S.P.S.  That being said, their value is quite speculative.  I have seen these covers (envelopes) list from 50c to $5.00 each, with $1.25 being the norm.

Demand, sadly, is low at this time due to an abundance of covers available.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Terry
P.S.   Please remember to rate my reply to your inquiry.  Appreciate it.  

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton