Stamps (Philately)/value of M.F.Hussain Stamp Between Spider nd Lamp

Kindly let me know how much are the first day cover and stamps of Hussain and Reza which came out in 1982 for the Festival of India worth today as philtelist and as art?

Thanks for your query but I am sorry I do not provide information about valuation of stamps.
See notes in my profile 'Please no questions about valuation of stamps or any philatelic material'.
Any philatelic item which is of interest to a philatelist is always valuable for his/her collection.

Stamps (Philately)

Prashant H. Pandya

I can answer queries related to Modern Postal History of India, Indian Postal Stationery, Baroda and Rajpipla State Postal History and fiscals. Please no questions about valuation of stamps or any philatelic material.

Involved in philatelic activities for more than 30 years. As a collector I have actively participated in State, National and International level Philatelic Exhibitions, writing articles on various aspects of philately. I am also a web master and maintaining philatelic web sites for the promotion of philately.

President: Baroda Philatelic Society
Moderator : Indian Philatelists' Forum (A web based e-group promoting Indian Philately. -
Secretary: Philatelic Congress of India
India Study Circle for Philately, U.K.
Association International des Journalistes Philatéliques (AIJP)
Philatelic Webmasters' Association
Volunteer Editor for (Editing Recreation/Collecting/Stamps Category)

1. Vadophil- Quarterly News Bulletin of Baroda Philatelic Society (Also an editor of the journal)
2. India Post - Journal of India Study Circle for Philately
3. Ind Dak
4. GPA Newsletter
5. A Guide to Modern Indian Postal Stationery, Vol. I (Envelopes)
6. Various Philatelic Souvenirs published during philatelic exhibitions.
7. - Website for the promotion of Indian Philately

B. Sc. (Microbiology)

Have won Silver, Large Silver, Vermeil and Large Vermeil medals with special prizes for my collections on Postal Stationery of India, Philavision, Shahastrabdi (Millennium) and The Story of Milk at State, Regional, National and International level.