Stamps (Philately)/Japanese postage stamps

Question
Japanese postage stamps
Japanese postage stamp  
Hello Scott,

Here is the separate question as you asked :)

These stamps are all Japanese and I believe they have greater value than the Austro-Hungarian lot. Could you please tell me if they have any chance of being sold as they are in Used condition? Or any additional info would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you

Answer
Hi Alexander,
So, here is the results:

Here’s a list of the stamps and their catalog value.  Note all values in US dollar.  A “.XX” means value in cents.  Format is Scott Catalog Number, then Year of Issue, then Catalog Value.  First stamp is upper left corner, and proceeds left to right and top to bottom.
1.   Scott #72 – 1883 – CV: .80
2.   Scott #73 – 1883 – CV: .25
3.   Scott #55 – 1876 – CV: $10.00
4.   Scott #79 – 1888 – CV:.45
5.   Scott #80 – 1888 – CV:.50
6.   Scott #81 – 1888 – CV:$1.50
7.   Scott #82 – 1888 – CV:$1.50
8.   Scott #100 – 1899 – CV:.25
9.   Scott #103 – 1899 – CV:.25
10.   Scott #105 – 1899 – CV:.25
11.   Scott #106 – 1899 – CV:$1.00
12.   Scott #113 – 1908 – CV:$6.00
13.   Scott #141 – 1919 – CV:.50
14.   Scott #180 – 1923 – CV:$1.00
15.   Scott #181 – 1923 – CV:$1.00
16.   Scott #184 – 1923 – CV:$1.00
17.   Scott #186 – 1923 – CV:$1.00
18.   Scott #187 – 1923 – CV:$1.50
19.   Scott #188- 1924 – CV:$3.50
Total Catalog Value of all 19: $32.50

That is the used value in good condition, which some of them (like the #181) are not in great shape.
Sorry this lot isn’t of greater value for you.
Hope that helps,
Scott

There appears to be one that is interesting here, but the quality of your scan is very low.  Are you able to provide higher density of the scan, or take a photo with a higher quality rate?  That would help a lot.  But in any case, can you tell me what the bottom of the center (brownish) stamp in the first row on the page says?  (it will say <some number> SEN.  The number will be spelled out in English.  But I can't make it out at all in the scan because of where the postmark is running through it.
Thanks.
-S  

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton