Stamps (Philately)/Japanese stamps

Question
Japanese postage stamps
Japanese postage stamp  
Hello Scott,

I have scanned the stamps on my PC scanner instead of taking a picture with my phone. I adjusted the resolution to the highest possible. I really hope it works out because I think the problem comes from the website's platform.

Answer
Hi Alexander,
 No, this is much worse actually.  Not the web site either, I've gotten dozens of images from others, it just comes down to your equipment capability.  It's fine.  I figured out that stamp reads "TEN SEN" anyway, so it's ok.  I've ID'd all the others, and will send you a breakdown shortly, but I can tell you ahead, you're not going to be very happy with the result.  They range in value from about 25cents to $10, with most having a value of $1.50 or less.
-S

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton