Stamps (Philately)/first man of the moon stamp and coin

Hi, I have a 10 cent first man on the moon stamp uncirculated and a coin from American mint and associates and I was wondering if you could give me a ball park figure on their worth?
Thank you.

I don't have coin expertise but the 1969 Moon Landing airmail stamp has a current catalog (retail) value of 25 cents in mint or postally used condition.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.