Stamps (Philately)/Rock & Roll / Rhythm & Blues Stamp

I have a sheet of the stamps with 5 across and 7 down meaning
there are 35 on the sheet.  I have 2 sheets and they look brand new.  There are 7 different artists down the row and then repeat in the next line but in a different order.  Do you know that value of this sheet ?

You are referring to the 1993 issue of seven different designs, Scott numbers 2724 through 2730.  The full sheet of 35 is (retail) valued at $29 in fault-free, mint condition.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.