Stamps (Philately)/chinese stamps

Hello, I have several sheets of chinese stamps whom i inherited from my grand father who collected stamps all his life. Before I put them on ebay I thought that you might be able to direct me to a chinese dealer who would be able to look at them or a website that I could contact. Thank u for yoir time. Alex

Here are a couple:

Michael Rogers

Marcel Philatelic

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.