Stamps (Philately)/envelope and stamp collection

First president
First president  

last President in collection
last President in coll  
I have a leather binder ( and case ) entitled
The presidents of the United States of America.... it is an envelope and stamp collection.... and officially authorized by the Whitehouse Historical Association.
It includes txt by historian David C. Whitney on every president from George Washington to Ronald Reagan also an envelope for each President with engravings of each president from the U. S. Treasury Department with the presidents signature and all stamped with United States 13cent stamps and all circled post marked from each birth place of each president... post marks range from most months of 1977.
All I'm excellent condition !!
What is the value of this collection ?
Also included it original mailings to my grandfather about this collection from ; Cheyenne Wyoming  82008

Items like this were not put together by a philatelist, but rather by private companies seeking to profit from marketing to novice collectors.  Typical for these types of products, the packaging cost the company more than the contents.  It appears from the photos that the covers (envelopes with cancelled stamps affixed) were cancelled on the birth date of the subject president.  From a philatelic viewpoint, there is little collectible value - perhaps just a few pennies per cover.  It may be valued more to someone who collects presidential ephemera.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.