Stamps (Philately)/green 1 cent Jefferson U.S.

what is the value of a postcard 1 cent revalued 2 cents, jefferson  on front "this side of card for address"

There are two possibilities, but without a photo, my guess is that your postal card is likely UX39, issued in 1952.  The catalog (retail) value for an unused UX39 in fault-free condition is 50 cents.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.