Stamps (Philately)/Pre stamped envelopes

Question
I have about 100 unused 6 cent US envelops, pristine condition. My research shows they were first sold in 1968
Any value?

Thanks

Answer
Hi George,
  Well, probably not what you had hoped.  These are not considered "old" in the world of stamps, and literally 100's of millions were printed.  While catalogs may place their "value" around 75 cents to $1 depending on the item, that is unlikely to be realized in the philatelic world.  Your best usage for them is as actual postage.  Add a 43c stamp to this envelope, and you get the full 6cents of postage "face value" out of it.  Collectors don't want this as an individual item, as they will likely have picked it up already in a broader collection, and if you can find someone who does want one, you will be hard pressed to get much more than a quarter for one, and you may wait 2 years to find a buyer.
  Sorry, I wish I had better news for you, but postal stationary collectors are a very small niche, and they are highly unpopular at the moment.  They just aren't in favor, partly because an "entire" envelope takes up a lot of room as well.
Best regards,
Scott

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton