Stamps (Philately)/question about price

Question
Hi, my name is Sanja and I am from Croatia. What would be the price of stamps 611 pices, with stamp and without from all over the world from 1918 till 1960?
Australia, Amerika, Argentina, Bayern, Burundi, Checz Rep, Chile, Deutche REich, Egipt.....
thanks in advance

Answer
Hi Sanja,
 Without being able to specifically see the stamps (can you send a scan or photo of them), it's impossible to tell.  I also don't know if these are used or unused stamps, and their condition, or if there are any rarities among them.  If these were just collected from random envelops, odds are high that they are of minimal value (5 cents to 25 cents each, by catalog, but if they are terribly common, then even those numbers will be hard to get from a collector, as they are easy to come by).
  If they are unused, there is a chance of higher value especially from the 1918 or prior to 1920 stamps.  Most stamps after 1920 are very common, and will hold little catalog or collector value.
If I can have a look, I can tell you more, but just the odds on are for used stamps, your whole lot will be worth about $1.
Sorry I don't have better news for you.
Scott

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton