Stamps (Philately)/stamp

Question
stamp
stamp  
franklin 1c pair
franklin 1c pair  
QUESTION: howw about this stamp?

ANSWER: Hi Toma,
Thanks for the question.

Toma, although this can be a one of a few varieties of this stamp, all of the realistic possibilities are considered very common. Unfortunately they all have catalog values less than a dollar.

Sorry, I Wish I had better news,
Mike

IDENTIFICATION
IDENTIFICATION  

IDENTIFICATION
IDENTIFICATION  
QUESTION: EXCUSE ME FOR THEIR INSISTENCE.THANK YOU.

Answer
Hi Toma,
Toma, as for the top photo, I'm afraid it is to small to tell the width (you should also use a 1c as a guide. But again, the chances of them being the rare stamps are extremely, extremely, small.
The 1c Franklin in the bottom photo appears to be either a Scott #552 perf 11x11 or the Scott #632 perf 11x10-1/2, (the perfs seam somewhat out of alignment on the gauge for a perf 11, I usually match up the perf tips on the gauge). Both have less than $1 Catalog value in used condition.
Below is a link to an excellent site to help in identifying many of the earlier stamps.
The link is to the home page, but it is easy to get to the identification part of the site.

If you really feel that after all of your research that it is the rare stamp, then you would have to send it in to a recognized authority for expertization, as nobody would buy it without one.

http://www.theswedishtiger.com

Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern