Stamps (Philately)/checking authenticity/genuinity of india first aerial post 1911

Question
cover and certificate
cover and certificate  
Dear Sir,
Currently i bought India first aerial post 1911 cover with magenta cancellation from one of the auction house. The cover is certified by Philatelic collector society (address 37/A Aga mehdi street , calcutta 16) with certificate number 523 dated 12/07/1963. The same cover is re-certified by apogiss.com with certificate number: 97. My question is that i searched several philatelic clubs/societies in india during 1960s , however was unable to find any such society named philatelic collector society in calcutta. whether certificate provided by society is genuine or not ? Also please describe some thing about apogiss.com and whether opinion given by apogiss through its certificate can be considered or not?
Please provide some other reputed certification company through which i can get the item certified?
Also please provide basic details like the diameter of magenta cancellation etc. or any refernce book mentioning the technical details of the cancellation , so that authenticity of the cover and its cancellation can be checked?
This type of questions are arising due to lot of forgeries available in the market.
Thanking you.

Regards
Bhargav Pandya

Answer
Dear Bhargav Pandya,
Thanks for your query. Please note that I do not have any information about Philatelic Collector Society and authenticity of certificate issued by apogiss.com. It is not possible to comment on the cover without seeing it personally. So far there is no any reference book available for this particular item where you can have all information related to the cancellation. For Indian material there are two popular certification authorities viz. BPA and RPSL. Please visit their sites http://www.bpaexpertising.com/ and http://www.rpsl.org.uk/experts_application.asp.
You may also send email to me at edesk.prashant@gmail.com, if you need any more information.
Prashant Pandya

Stamps (Philately)

Prashant H. Pandya