Stamps (Philately)/Scottie saving stamp

Question
stamp
stamp  
I was wanting to know what the value would be on these scottie saving stamps. At the top of the stamp in blue it states OM5 and at the bottom there is a number 469.

Answer
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for the question,
Jennifer the stamps you have are as they say savings stamps. These are similar to the S&H Green Stamps, and were given to customers for their purchases (usually so many per $1) to be used later for redemption for various products.
These were popular from about the 50's to the 70's, and there are literally 100's if not 1000's of different kinds of them around. Unfortunately there is not a large market for these, and they usually sell for less than 10c each, and often less than that for the more common ones.
Sorry wish I had better news.
Thanks again,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern