Stamps (Philately)/Questions Answered by Expert Prashant H. Pandya

SubjectDate Asked
Stamps printed on both sides.10/9/2016
  Q: Are there stamps printed on both sides as we see in coins and notes? Thanks Prashant
  A: Normally stamps are printed on one side and reverse side is gummed. Sometime you may find mirror ...
checking authenticity/genuinity of india first aerial post 19116/4/2016
  Q: Currently i bought India first aerial post 1911 cover with magenta cancellation from one of the ...
  A: Please note that I do not have any information about Philatelic Collector Society and authenticity ...
value of M.F.Hussain Stamp Between Spider nd Lamp9/24/2015
  Q: Kindly let me know how much are the first day cover and stamps of Hussain and Reza which came out in ...
  A: See notes in my profile 'Please no questions about valuation of stamps or any philatelic material'. ...
service over print stamps8/16/2015
  Q: Sir, I am from Coimbatore and collect stamps last 35 years, and I have the one stamps of 1925 ...
  A: Surendran, Thanks for your query. There are possibilities of forged or fabricated overprints and ...
India Service stamps6/3/2015
  Q: I am studying the handstamped overprints for postal tax, 1971-73 (Refugee Relief). I am now ...
  A: In India Service stamps are used for official mails posted by State and Central Government ...
Special covers4/12/2015
  Q: When special covers are issued, where are they first available. If I want to buy from post offices, ...
  A: Please note that special covers are issued to commemorate various occasions, event, exhibitions etc. ...
Postage stamps shapes1/24/2015
  Q: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamp en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postage_stamp Other than Rectangle, Square, ...
  A: There are many stamps in Circular, Oval, Triangular, Trapezoidal, irregular polygon shapes issued ...
to get idea to the new philatilist11/18/2014
  Q: as i am a newly collecting stamps of india. so i want to know that how to display my stamps on ...
  A: First of all you have to organise your stamp collection and have to prepare an exhibit on particular ...
India 1992 Birds of Prey Incl. Inscription Error SG. 1525a, 1526a, 1525-1528 MNH4/23/2014
  Q: Pandya, I have the India stamps on eBay (item nr. 380888419115 ) incl. SG. 1525a , And I believe ...
  A: To obtain the certificate of genuineness you can contact Royal Philatelic Society (UK) or American ...
Mystery Bhutan stamp3/29/2014
  Q: I have another Bhutan question please. SG 1742 / Scott 1409 is a 2005 surcharge overprinted stamp ...
  A: Honestly I am not specialized in Bhutan Philately. With reference to your earlier query, I could ...
need expert guidance3/24/2014
  Q: My father has a huge collection of indian and foreign stamps, most of them.are more than 50 yrs old. ...
  A: I can not help you with the valuation of stamps but I suggest you to contact any stamp dealer in ...
denominations2/22/2014
  Q: I realize your specialty is Indian stamps but maybe you can help. I believe Bhutan used Rupees until ...
  A: As per my information, Bhutanese coins were in existence since the end of the 18th Century and were ...
postage due2/12/2014
  Q: Sir I have 10 post cards of Holkar state.All cards have postage due. They came from Indore to ...
  A: You have not mentioned period, denomination etc. so it is not possible to comment on your query. ...
Stamps for Jainisam1/16/2014
  Q: My qusetion is i am one of the stamp collector in Muscat-Oman. i am intresting to buy postage stamp, ...
  A: Ashwin, Thanks for contacting me for your query. I am glad to learn that you are collecting on ...
telegram from india6/15/2013
  Q: As we know, 15 July 2013 is last day for Telegram in India. As a collector of stamps and related ...
  A: Telegraph Services in India will be closed from 15th July. Certainly it will be an important date ...
Stamp Collection - Good Project Assignment Work ?4/12/2013
  Q: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamp_collecting http://www.stampcollectioncenter.com/ ...
  A: First of all I congratulate you for considering stamp collection as a good project assignment for ...
SHEETLET AND MINIATURE FIRST DAY COVERS3/5/2013
  Q: I had started collecting fdc of india from 2009. I am collecting fdc covers of miniature sheets and ...
  A: I am happy to learn that you are collecting FDCs of India with M/S and Sheetlets. Well, in case of ...
Indian persoanlities2/24/2013
  Q: Sir Who are the Indians other than Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa ,Tagore and members of Nehru ...
  A: Once again thanks for your query. Dr. Manmohan Singh, Zubin Mehta, Lal Bahadur Shashtri, Swami ...
First day cover dt 26 jan 19502/10/2013
  Q: Among the old papers of may father I recently found a First day cover of 26 Jan 1950, with a stamp ...
  A: First of all I would like to inform you that I do not provide any information regarding valuation of ...
Special covers2/4/2013
  Q: I am interested to collect Special Covers on Indian personalities. Here in HP , the covers released ...
  A: Once again thanks for your query. You may contact those dealers listed on the website ...
L12/29/2012
  Q: INDIA 1882 QV, 1/2 a. Green, wmk. Star, cancelled with squared circle Manovi, Y 9 JU 86 and letter ...
  A: As regards letter 'L' on the stamp, it is not a cancellation or postmark but it is local overprint ...
Gar..bitt & Co.12/29/2012
  Q: INDIA 1882 QV, 1 a. Maroon, wmk. Star, cancelled with "C" in bars to Calcutta and double circle ...
  A: With regards to your query, double circle over print on stamp is similar kind of overprint "L" of ...
Licence to sell stamps on Internet11/19/2012
  Q: I have been collecting stamps for many years. I want to sell some of them online to buyers in India ...
  A: For selling stamps in India as per my knowledge you do not require any license. However if VAT is ...
Stamp dealers other than Mukhi & sons11/13/2012
  Q: Do you have address/Phone nos of Shabbir Slatewala a stamp dealer in Mumbai or other reputed stamp ...
  A: Since long time I am not in touch with Shabbir Slatewala so I do not have his current contact info. ...
FDC10/8/2012
  Q: I look for 2 FDC from your country : ...
  A: Henri Aronis, Thanks for contacting me for your requirements. Seems you are collecting on ...
Selling Stamps on Internet9/25/2012
  Q: Respected Sir Iam from INdia, Near Mumbai (Thane Dist) I want to start buissness of Selling stamps ...
  A: I am sorry I can not help you in this regards as I do not have any information about VAT on Stamps ...
National Savings India9/6/2012
  Q: Q1.Sir I have postage stamps Over printed NATIONAL SAVINGS INDIA, facevalue 25 NAYE PAISE , 8 ANNAS, ...
  A: Saxena, Sorry for delayed reply as I was traveling for last one week. Thanks for your query. Postage ...
Jaipur Feudatory State Stamps7/8/2012
  Q: Before I say anything I will like to congratulate you on the great job that you are doing by ...
  A: I am glad to know that you are collecting Jaipur State Stamps and Postal Stationery items. Currently ...
buy stamp5/1/2012
  Q: Respected sir i am new to this field ...i want to buy defense stamp ,Indian stamps and foreign ...
  A: I suggest you to contact reputed stamp dealers for buying stamps as per your requirements. You may ...
New Issues Of Stamps of INDIA4/15/2012
  Q: Namste Prashant, What do you think of so many New stamp Issues coming out per year by India Postal ...
  A: Ahmed, Thanks. I appreciate your concern about flooding of new issues and especially on ...
Embossed Indian Stamp3/31/2012
  Q: Going through some old stamps I bought years ago and not looked at I have come across an embossed ...
  A: From the description which you have provided it seems that it is not a stamp. There are no embossed ...
India stamp3/26/2012
  Q: Have this piece of stamp torn out of an envelope.The stamp is Nehru 25 issued in 1976. Besides it is ...
  A: The blue Ashoka Pillar emblem is a motif of 25 paise postal stationery envelope of India and beside ...
how to collect stamps and any club in gangtok3/19/2012
  Q: i want my daughter ZOYA age 7 to collecxt stamps...we r getting stamps from post office ...how ever ...
  A: Ms. Seema, Thanks for your query. I am happy to learn that your daughter is interested in stamp ...
Images of India stamps and cpyright law.3/16/2012
  Q: What is the copyright law in India specially for Scanned Images of Indian Postal stamps. Specially ...
  A: Ahmed, There is no clear clarification regarding usage of scanned images of Indian Postage Stamps on ...
Stamps on Tamil Origin Nobel Laureates2/21/2012
  Q: Prashant, Greetings. I am the Life member of South India Philatelist's Association (SIPA) in ...
  A: Palani, Thanks for contacting me for your query. Unfortunately there is no complete listing on ...
What should be fair price to offer buying Stamps2/20/2012
  Q: Usually we know how much we want to pay. Different Catalogs roughly put most recent value of stamp ...
  A: Some times pricing depends on demand and supply. It also varies dealer to dealer. Currently in India ...
indian paper currency2/5/2012
  Q: I have newly developed this hobby.Sir I want to know regarding Indian paper currency and coins ...
  A: Well I am not a collector of Paper Currency and Coins of India. I am interested in Philately only. I ...
stamp dealer12/28/2011
  Q: respected sir,i have a fairly large stamp collection which i want to get valued and sell.i would be ...
  A: I suggest you to Contact any stamp dealer for who can give you information about valuation of ...
2011 Exhibition in Delhi.. Gandhi Stamp11/27/2011
  Q: Namaste Prashantji, During my visit at Ahmadabad Aug,2010. I had sent Bank draft for the ...
  A: You should write a letter/email to the concerned authority to whom you sent Draft and send all ...
MINT STAMPS11/15/2011
  Q: im collecting mint stamps & miniature sheets for last few years. Now i have a huge collection & want ...
  A: For storage of mint stamps you should use stock books and for Miniature Sheets you may use acid free ...
Rajpipla Stamps10/22/2011
  Q: could you please suggest me some dealer in Baroda who deals in pricely states stamps. Thanking you, ...
  A: Roy, Thanks for contacting me for your query. Here in Baroda there is no any dealer who deal in ...
stamps10/10/2011
  Q: why is a block of 4 stamps costlier than 4 separate stamps ? also are stamps from edge of a sheet ...
  A: Arun, Thanks for query. Block of 4 is expensive then single stamp because normally single stamps are ...
contact enquiry10/6/2011
  Q: When I met M Arif Balgamwala at the London International Stamp Festival last year, he gave me his ...
  A: I am sorry for the delayed reply. Last I met him at New Delhi during Indipex Exhibition but I could ...
Indian fdc catalog9/23/2011
  Q: Sir, Which catalog can I refer for FDCs of India until recent issues? I have the Phila Guide Book ...
  A: Venkataraman, Thanks for contacting me for your query. Unfortunately there is no other catalogue on ...
Indian Stamp collection9/21/2011
  Q: Sir I am collecting Indian stamps from 1945-2011 getting stamps from Mumbai/surat/Manglore GPO.I ...
  A: Shenoy, Thanks for contacting me for your query. I suggest you to inquire at Mumbai philatelic ...
Valuation8/29/2011
  Q: I have a huge collection and would like to know where can i get the valuation done for the same. ...
  A: I can't help you for valuation of your collection. I suggest you to contact any stamp dealer who can ...
Victoria Litho stamps7/6/2011
  Q: Where can I get good authentic Victoria 1854/1866 Litho stamps? Should I buy from ebay? Is there any ...
  A: If you prefer to buy from ebay you need to check it's genuineness. I suggest you to contact any ...
STATUS OF CTOs IN EXHIBITION7/2/2011
  Q: I come to know that CTOs are not allowed in the exhibitions for display. In case of cancelled stamps ...
  A: Purushothaman, Thanks for contacting me for your query. As regards CTOs, they are not allowed in the ...
Info on Collection6/10/2011
  Q: Pandya, I have a stamp collection for which I am highly interested in knowing the following things: ...
  A: There are couple of philatelic organisations in Delhi. Please visit ...
green indian stamp6/1/2011
  Q: please could you tell me how much is it worth 1a green indian stamp
  A: Also please note that I can not help you for the valuation of the stamp. However if you send me scan ...
portuguse india stamp5/17/2011
  Q: Any idea abt which state is Funchal and Multa? attached is the scan
  A: I am sorry I don't have much information about these stamps but Funchal and Multa are not Indian ...
Stamp collector's Forum / Groups5/7/2011
  Q: Sir, I have been randomnly collecting Stamps, majority Indian Stamps & some of British Indian. Would ...
  A: I suggest you to become a member of any philatelic organisation (visit www.vadophil.org , ...
buying stamps4/13/2011
  Q: i have been collecting stmaps since childhood, and i am 22 now. is it a good practise to go to post ...
  A: I am happy to learn that you are collecting stamps since childhood and still you have maintained ...
about fdc3/20/2011
  Q: Sir, will you please help me about the status private fdc's. as Indian postal department is issuing ...
  A: You are right, Miniature Sheet's can't be pasted on the first day covers issued by India Post. You ...
Indian cinderellas3/8/2011
  Q: Are you aware of any transportation company in India which ever issued its own stamps to carry ...
  A: No any private company was/is authorised to issue private stamps for postal use in India. Perfin ...
Mr.Mukhi-a stamp dealer-an old hand in philately2/18/2011
  Q: Firstly,kudos on the wonderful site & your role as a philately samaritan for folks like me! I was ...
  A: Mukhi. The firm name is M. M. Mukhi and Sons but I am not sure whether they still deal in stamps. I ...
national saving certificate2/6/2011
  Q: i want to know about 7-year national saving certificate bank series first issue/second issue/third ...
  A: Once again thanks for your query. I have not come across any NSC issued by any Bank. As per my ...
India Service Stamps1/23/2011
  Q: What are they ( i.e. their history, etc and are they valuable?
  A: Below given is info. about India Service Stamps. Service stamps are the stamps used for official ...
soruth-junagadh state & zamindari dawk1/5/2011
  Q: i am collector of this princely state with reference to postal histor and revenue system i am ...
  A: I suggest you to contact Mr. Manik Jain, Philatelia, Kolkata or Mr. Madhukar Jhingan, Stamps of ...
Baroda stamp12/14/2010
  Q: Is the stamp shown in image a real one or fake. Thanking you
  A: I am sorry to inform you that in there was not postal system managed by State of Baroda either in ...
how much is LARGE stamp collection worth?12/13/2010
  Q: I was approached to purchase a large stamp collection.. could you tell me what questions I should ...
  A: First of all I am not much aware about American Stamps and I can not help you for valuation of ...
bombay province stamp10/17/2010
  Q: respected sir my name is sajid khan from belgaum ,karnataka humbly and respectfully submit that i ...
  A: During the British Rule in 1937 the Bombay Presidency became a Bombay Province of British India and ...
sell a stamp10/5/2010
  Q: i want to know about valuable stamps of india with there price at current time and where to sell ...
  A: I suggest you to refer Phila India Catalogue published by Mr. Manik Jain, M/s Philatelia, One Moti ...
miniature sheets8/30/2010
  Q: 1.what is the reason behind the issue of miniature sheets? 2.is it possible to get the information ...
  A: Normally Miniature Sheets are being issued for certain special issues of commemorative stamps. ...
Re: Postal stationery of India from 1902-19475/17/2010
  Q: Kindly advise me how to organise my rare postal stationery collection ranging from the period ...
  A: You need to organise the collection chronologically. In write up you need to write, issue date/year, ...
Collection of first day covers4/5/2010
  Q: This is a 15 np stamp. It shows the dates as 1837-1933. Presumably these are her birth and death ...
  A: Once again thanks for your query. I am not a dealer and I do not provide any valuation of stamps or ...
Old Stamp11/6/2009
  Q: I have inherited my father's collection of old stamps and am looking to sell them. Could you direct ...
  A: There are many dealers in Kolkata. You can find list of dealers at www.stampmania2009.com ...
Stamp club in Ahmedabad9/22/2009
  Q: I am amateur in the field of used postal stamp collections. Kindly inform me about any such club/ ...
  A: Jatin, Thanks for contacting me for your query. In Ahmedabad there is an organisation - Gujarat ...
Zamindari Dak9/6/2009
  Q: What is the meaning or significance of "Zamindari Dak" as it relates to the postal history of India. ...
  A: During the administration of the Mughals, in many places Zamindars or Landlords were authorized to ...
query8/30/2009
  Q: i have first day covers of 1940 to 1970 from around the world like india ...
  A: A nice collection of FDCs can be developed from the items mentioned by you. It is not possible to ...
Can you PLEASE identify this India stamp?8/5/2009
  Q: I was given a stamp collection and this stamp was in there but not placed within a certain year or ...
  A: The image sent by you is not a stamp but it is a cut portion of Postal Stationery Envelope (1/2 ...
cost of schinde district dawk stamps of india5/12/2009
  Q: I would like to know the presnt cost of Schinde district dawk stamps of Pre independent India. I ...
  A: As per latest PhiaIndia Catalogue cost of Scinde District Dawk is as follows: 1. White: Mint: 1.5 ...
Basic Info2/7/2009
  Q: Pandya, I have recently got interested in philately. I live in Ahmedabad and have 4 questions for ...
  A: Bhatt, Thanks for contacting me and showing interest in Philately. For beginners there are many ...
regarding an Indian stamp1/15/2009
  Q: I have a old Postage Indian stamp with a value saying as 1A. I presume that 1A stands for 1 anna ...
  A: You are right the stamp is f 1 anna denomination depicting Damodar Dam. This stamp was issued on ...
Collection12/30/2008
  Q: My dad was a collector of indian stamps and has his collection since 1970. I have multiple sets of ...
  A: You can contact local philatelic association/club so you can have chance to exchange or buy the ...
what makes a stamp valuable?keep new or stamp it.12/27/2008
  Q: is a stamp more valuable when it has been mailed or is a stamp more valuable when a stamp is new? ...
  A: Mostly unused stamps (known as Mint Stamps) are more valuable than used one. But that depends on ...
philatelic exhibitions12/24/2008
  Q: Respected prashanth sir I have 2 questions FIRST Sometimes student collectors may have bad time ...
  A: Normally when Philatelic Exhibitions are organised, postal department gives press notes in news ...
india stamp12/11/2008
  Q: i want to know the history and value of this india stamp,(my stamp is new and with not surcharge)can ...
  A: Unfortunately you have not sent any description of stamp or no scan of stamp is attached hence I am ...
JFK Stamp Value8/19/2008
  Q: I have a 4 stamp set "Robert F Kennedy 15 cent stamp" issued 2001 with a misperforated stamp error. ...
  A: I am sorry to write you that I donot have expertise in US postage stamps but since the stamps are ...
Selling my collection8/1/2008
  Q: i live in ahmedabad and i have a stamp collection which i would like to sell. i have heard of the ...
  A: Shahnawaz, Thanks for contacting me for your query. Without having details of your collection it is ...
German Stamps 9N17-9N203/24/2008
  Q: My father in law has many old German stamps some hinged some non hinged there is one set we were ...
  A: I am sorry to write you that I dont have expertise in German Stamps so I can not help you in the ...
philately3/22/2008
  Q: 1.stamp meant exclusively for mail to be carried by air 2.stamps with a temporary life & purpose
  A: Stamps used for mails to be carried by air are know as Airmail stamps. Many countries has issued ...
Government of India 8 Rupee2/27/2008
  Q: I'm just following up on the 8 ruppee stamp to see if you know any thing as of yet. Also I was ...
  A: The 8 Rupee stamp is special adhesive stamp of Circa January 1866. Special Adhesive stamps were used ...
VALUE OF INDIAN INDEPENDANCE DAY2/18/2008
  Q: SIR I WANT TO KNOW FOR ACOMPRATIVE STUDY VALUE OF FOLL STAMPS INDIAN INDEPENDANCE DAY 15AUG47 ...
  A: Its not possible to give comparative study of valuation of stamps of other countries. Set of 3 ...
Follow up to Maurice's question.2/16/2008
  Q: .. I have exactly the same question as Maurice, I would like to buy Indian year sets (or collectors' ...
  A: You can buy Indian Stamps directly from Philatelic Bureau of Bombay. I think MM Mukhi is dealing ...
Ashoka service stamps1/28/2008
  Q: What year were they issued? Regards Corinne ANSWER: Hi Corinne, Thanks for contacting me for your ...
  A: Other Ashoka Capital Service stamps were issued during 1st April 1957 to 1958. Also during 1958 to ...
India Government Stamp1/26/2008
  Q: I have been trying to establish a value on an eight rupee Government Stamp and was hoping you could ...
  A: At the moment I donot have idea of valuation of the stamp. Please give me some time to find out the ...
Dealer in India1/11/2008
  Q: we are looking for dealer(s) in India who can sell USPS Philatelic Stamps in India. any ...
  A: Khurana, Thanks for contacting me for your query. There are many dealers in India dealing in ...
4 cent stamps Project Mercury12/31/2007
  Q: After going thru some important papers of my mothers..I came across a sheet of 4 cent stamps with ...
  A: I am sorry to inform you that American Stamps are not my expertise area so I can not give you exact ...
difference12/30/2007
  Q: what is the difference between miniature sheet and souvenior sheet???
  A: Sorry for delay in replying you. Well there is no difference between miniature sheet and souvenir ...
indian's old stamps12/29/2007
  Q: Pandya, I have some Indian's stamps that I really want to know its value, and is it much expensive ...
  A: The stamps you described are Service Stamps of India and they were issued between 1957-58 in N.P. ...
Sources for India Pre-Independence issues12/14/2007
  Q: I am an Indian (originally from Goa) now living in Canada. Am looking for reputable dealers (with ...
  A: There are many philatelic dealers in India who can supply you pre independence material. ...
Stamps12/12/2007
  Q: Pandya, I have a large collection of stamps dating pre- and post-Independence, including first stamp ...
  A: Valuation of stamps depends on conditions, quality and period of stamps. I suggest you to refer any ...
Stamps of India circa 1970's12/9/2007
  Q: How do I find out value? There are several different stamps, on with Mahatma Ghandi on it. Thank you ...
  A: You may refer Stanley Gibbons' Catalogue for valuation of stamps. For Indian Stamps you can use ...
Foreign Stamps11/16/2007
  Q: I have several stamps in the area you mentioned that you were familiar with. These were placed in a ...
  A: I suggest you to refer Stanley Gibbons catalogue for valuation of stamps. For Indian Stamps you can ...
electric telegraph10/27/2007
  Q: I have a 1857 India eletric telegraph send from Bombay to Indore. It has the signature of J Butler ( ...
  A: Gupta, Thanks for contacting me. As regards the telegraph, it is difficult to decide the worth of ...
First stamp9/24/2007
  Q: Which country was the first to issue a stamp with more than four sides?
  A: Well I am not expert in this field but as per my knowledge Malta had issued a stamp in Irregular ...
pen cancelled stamps9/9/2007
  Q: !! I have some pen cancelled stamps of Tasmania vandiemensland 1d red 2d green and some other ...
  A: I am sorry I am not expert in stamps of Tasmania but I can tell you that pen cancelled stamps has ...
India Telegraph-Queen Victoria8/26/2007
  Q: I have several half cut telegraph stamps from 4A to Rs.50/-. Is there any value. I believe that ...
  A: Telegraph stamps are intended solely for the prepayment of telegraph communications and usually ...
1800- present stamp collection from all over the world7/6/2007
  Q: i have an antique stamp collection, which i inherited from my grandmother, that dates all the way ...
  A: It is difficult to evaluate stamps without seeing all stamps, their conditions, period etc. I ...
Indian postal stationaries5/25/2007
  Q: I am a collectyor of British India Postal stationary.Can you suggest some source in India to acquire ...
  A: Kedia, Thanks for your query. You can contact Dealers like M/s Luhadia, M/s Mittal. Also there is ...
telegraph stamps12/23/2006
  Q: Have collection of telegraph early India .all cut in half or near .Is this a cancellation
Value of a Stamp10/16/2006
  Q: I have stamp which have been passed on to me by one of my friends when he stopped stamp collection. ...
  A: Well the stamp which you have is Indian stamp used in Pakistan after Independence. Many such stamps ...
india stamps8/14/2006
  Q: I am hoping you can shed some light on a collection that I recently inherited. I am overwhelmed by ...
  A: I donot want to disappoint you but let me tell you frankly that the stamps which you mention are not ...
Indian Postal Stationary7/20/2006
  Q: my name is Jay Khachar originaly from Rajkot, livinig in London.i have very much intrest in Indian ...
  A: Well I understand that you are interested in Fiscal Collection and not Postal Stationery. Postal ...
Information on India's Postal Stationary5/18/2006
  Q: I am a Cuban collector who has quite a number of postal stationary items from India and would like ...
  A: Glad to know that you are interested in Indian Postal Stationery. Well, for Pre Independence ...
stamps rarity3/3/2006
  Q: I have a few stamps from India. Just wondering if you know about a stamp that has a side on picture ...
  A: The issue may be of 1856 or 1865. If you can send me scan of the same I can give you more info. Also ...
Ashoka pilar,2/10/2006
  Q: ------------------------- Followup To Ashoka Pillar: Question - Thank you so much for your ...
  A: Here is your answer : The Ashoka pillar is a column surmounted by a capital, which consists of a ...
stamps to sell12/17/2005
  Q: sir, i got my father-in-law's stamp collection which is between 1947-74 i got some used and unused ...
  A: I suggest you to contact any stamp dealer who can help you to sell your collection. If you write me ...

All Questions in This Category

Stamps (Philately)

Prashant H. Pandya

Top Expert on this page