Star Trek: The Next Generation/searching for a particular episode

Question
John,

I'm looking for the name of an episode.  All I remember of it is that there where a group of highly perceptive children and I think they'd been brought on board the Enterprise and they were watching some people interacting and were able to piece together the exact politics of the situation.  I think I remember Captain Picard watching them do this and being amazed.

Any ideas?

Answer
Hello, Abhi.

That's a good question. The first thought that came to my mind was the episode, "Unnatural Selection," where some genetically engineered children are the carriers of an aging disease.

As far as I know, however, these children were never brought onboard the Enterprise.

I'm sorry I couldn't help further, so if you have additional information, let me know.

John

Star Trek: The Next Generation

John Zalewski