Star Trek: The Next Generation/searching for a particular episode

I'm looking for the name of an episode.  All I remember of it is that there where a group of highly perceptive children and I think they'd been brought on board the Enterprise and they were watching some people interacting and were able to piece together the exact politics of the situation.  I think I remember Captain Picard watching them do this and being amazed.

Any ideas?

Hello, Abhi.

That's a good question. The first thought that came to my mind was the episode, "Unnatural Selection," where some genetically engineered children are the carriers of an aging disease.

As far as I know, however, these children were never brought onboard the Enterprise.

I'm sorry I couldn't help further, so if you have additional information, let me know.

Star Trek: The Next Generation

John Zalewski

I can answer questions about the Enterprise, her crew, and the alien races which frequented the show. I've watched every episode, some several times, so I can answer many questions about plot, characters, or other things you'd like to throw at me! I can't answer questions about the other 4 Star Trek series. I can try, but my knowledge of those series is not as great as my TNG expertise. I also cannot answer questions about the 'behind the scenes' of the show: the show's production, the actors/actresses, etc. I know the names of the actors but that's about it!

Star Trek fan for about 20 years; used to record/watch episodes on VHS until the VCR went the way of the Husnock.

Fan of the show; I learn from watching and hearing the input of others.