Star Trek: The Next Generation/Classical music

Question
Matt:  Please follow thread.  Thanks.  Bill

Hello,

You recently posted a question to Lady Callista in category Star Trek: The Next Generation:

Here's what I remember.  The Enterprise is stuck in space and about to be destroyed with the crew abroad, and it seems there's nothing anybody can do about it.  Picard goes to his chamber or ready room, sits in resignation, and plays a piece of classical music.  What was that piece of music?  It was a very brief scene, but I always found it quite touching.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Bill

Unfortunately, Lady Callista could not answer your question. Your question has been moved to the question pool and may be picked up by other experts in that category. Feel free to repost your question to another expert by clicking on the link http://www.allexperts.com/el/Star-Trek-Next/

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Allexperts.com

Answer
The episode is called "Where Silence Has Lease" from the 2nd season. According to Memory Alpha, the piece of music that Picard plays in his quarters is Trois Gymnopédies by Erik Satie, a French composer and pianist.

Hope this helps!

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Matt Peterson