Star Trek: The Next Generation/trek questions

Question
1. What episodes did the frenagi and Borg show up in Next Generation?
2. Has the new movie star trek next into darkness on blu-ray right now?
3. What episodes did the frenagi and Borg show up in Next Generation?
4. Has the new movie star trek next into darkness on blu-ray right now?
5. When do you "think" they will release a new trek series or movie?

Answer
Hello, Kristine.

1. Off the top of my head, the Ferengi appeared in the following episodes: Menage a Troi, Rascals, The Last Outpost, Bloodlines, and The Price.

According to Memory-Alpha.org, the Ferengi also appeared in the following: The Battle, Peak Performance, Captain's Holiday, Future Imperfect, Unification, part 2; The Perfect Mate, Chain of Command, Part 1; Suspicions, Force of Nature, and Firstborn.

The Borg appeared in the following episodes: Q Who?, The Best of Both Worlds, parts 1 and 2;  I, Borg, and Descent, parts 1 and 2.

2. According to memory-alpha, Star Trek Into Darkness has indeed come out on Blu-ray. See here: http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Star_Trek_Into_Darkness_(Blu-ray) .

3. (See above.)

4. (See above.)

5. Star Trek Into Darkness just came out in May of this year, so I'm thinking that the next Star Trek film won't come out until the summer of 2015. I'm going to guess July 11th, 2015, but don't hold your breath!

Hope this helps.

John

Star Trek: The Next Generation

John Zalewski