Star Trek: The Next Generation/star trek

Question
Hi could you please let me know if you know of anyone who would come out to my home to have a look a a large selection of Star Trek Items I want to sell, almost all of the large items are boxed, some are boxed but have at some time been taken out, I have collected Star Trek for about 20 years. The majority of the collection is in VGC some mint condition. Thank you for your time. Regards Mrs Rainbow..

Answer
Hi Mrs. Rainbow,

Thanks for the question! Unfortunately, I don't know much about Star Trek merchandise or collectibles. I guess I should add something about this limitation to my profile, since I get a lot of questions about it. I'm sorry I can't help you, but you might check with one of the other experts in the Star Trek area.

Thanks again for the question!

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Matt Peterson