Star Trek: The Next Generation/Battle Bridge

Thanks for taking my question! On the 1701-D, do you know what stations are on the left and right of tactical?

Great question! I don't think it was ever specified in an episode, but here is what Memory Alpha has to say:

"To keep in tune with changing technologies, the battle bridge is modular like the main bridge. The USS Enterprise-D had at least two different battle bridges installed during its lifetime. The version launched with the ship had the captain's chair in the center, with conn and ops to the front of the captain and tactical behind. Two duty stations were located at the back of the bridge, on the port and starboard rear walls. The tactical and rear stations were separated by turbolifts; the standard turbolift on the port side, and the emergency turbolift on the starboard. (TNG: "Encounter at Farpoint", "The Arsenal of Freedom") By the time of the second Borg incursion in 2367, the battle bridge had undergone a refit. The tactical position behind the captain had been moved to the port station, replaced by expanded information displays. The turbolift alcoves at the back of the bridge were also gone, possibly moved elsewhere. (TNG: "The Best of Both Worlds, Part II")"

Hope this helps! Thanks for the question!

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Matt Peterson

In addition to being a long-time fan of the show, I served for five years as a trivia coordinator for America Online`s Star Trek Fan Club, where I wrote and hosted live chat room trivia games.

My knowledge is mostly limited to the show itself, so I do NOT know much about the following: * Star Trek merchandise or collectibles * Conventions, themed cruises, or other events * News about upcoming TV shows or films (including plot details and dates of release) You are much better off asking another expert in this area about the above topics. Thanks!

See "Expertise" (above)