Star Trek: The Original Series/Cloned Race

lee wrote at 2009-05-26 01:43:38
I had the same question and found out that it's actually an episode from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

Season 2, Episode 13 - The Dorian Secret

http://www.tv.com/no-name/The+Dorian+Secret/episode/63894/recap.html

lee wrote at 2009-05-26 01:43:39

Wizard_el wrote at 2009-10-28 03:06:31
El episodio existe y pertenece a la serie original. Lamentablemente no recuerdo el titulo y aparentemente ese episodio desaparecio misteriosamente

Dalton Whisk wrote at 2011-01-07 06:54:42
I believe what is being described here is the final episode of BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25TH CENTURY called "The Dorian Secret" broadcast in 1981.  It was about an alien race whose law required them to wear masks constantly.  Only their leader (or leaders) knew it was to keep themselves from going mad from all having the same handsome face.

TrekkerBR wrote at 2013-01-05 12:48:47
O recall this episode to. It certainly existed. But I can't find any reference to it.

Jurgen wrote at 2015-11-02 13:54:13
There was an episode like this I remember it but am also looking for it

Star Trek: The Original Series

North America`s Classic Trekspert