Star Trek: The Original Series/Enterprise...Andorians

How did they make the Andorian antennae move? Do you think it was remote control puppetry?

The antennae were remote controlled by nearby operator.  One of the actresses who portrayed an Andorian attended the Trek Expo a couple of years ago.  She said that even though the sound of the servos in the antennae was distracting at first, she got used to it fairly quickly and eventually didn't even notice it.  Yes, I go to Trek Expo every year....

Star Trek: The Original Series

I can answer most questions about the original series, Voyager and Enterprise. I can answer almost any question about the ships in any of the series.

I have been a Star Trek fan since I was a child and I have read many books on the making of the original series as well as the biographies of many of the stars.

STARFLEET, the international Star Trek fan association. Fairlane club of America. American Station Wagon Owners Association.

Honorably discharged from U.S. Air Force, attended University of Arkansas, honor graduation from many courses from Starfleet Academy through STARFLEET, the international Star Trek fan association.

Honor graduate from tech school in U.S. Air Force. Red Squad from Starfleet Academy.