Star Trek: The Original Series/2009 Movie

Victor, I have always found a way to accept the possibility of everything that happens on Star Trek, various series and movies. But I cannot understand everyone's casual acceptance of Spock telling security to get Kirk off the ship in the 2009 movie. How can that be even remotely logical, Vulcan or human? Even in present time, that's not going to happen. I'm sure security could manage to get Kirk to the brig. That almost ruined the entire movie for me. Your thoughts?

Well good ole JJ creates a Space Action Adventure based (loosly) on Star Trek. (KEEP THIS FRAME OF MIND)
That how you have to look at it..

If Kirk didn't get thrown off the Ship he wouldn't have met Spock Prime, and Scotty.
And if you remember Scotty was in trouble for an transporter incident with Admiral Archers Prize Beagle.

If this was Johnathan Archer...HOW old was he 140? Really
I guess the Old Doctor McCoy is justification for this.

There was a lot wrong with the movie..but It wasn't aimed at die hard Star Trek Fans.
There was a lot wrong with the second one...for exactly the same reason.

I had the same thought on the Man of Steele Action Movie with a Superman Character.

I hate to see what is going to happen to Star Wars.

Star Trek: The Original Series

Victor Swindell

I can answer trivia, technical and misc questions about Star Trek and the Star Trek Universe.

Have won several Trek Triva games, listed in Local Library as Star Trek Resources. Have a whole book case of Trek resources...

STARFLEET ( is the oldest continuously operating Star Trek Fan Organization in the world. Founded back in 1974, when there were only 79 original live-action Star Trek episodes and no movies yet, STARFLEET has grown over the years to thousands of members. We're all about having fun, making friends, and keeping the ideals of Star Trek alive and healthy into the future. * USS Ronald E. Mcnair (

Starfleet Communique

BS Mathematical Sciences

see bio on Web Page (