Star Trek: The Original Series/Auxiliary Control

Question
Last question, and then I'll stop bugging you. 1701's Auxiliary Control. I've found descriptions, blueprints, and mockups (I checked transcripts too), but none say what the three stations on the desk do. Engineering is on that wall/alcove. But the others? Do you have any idea?

Answer
Ok, you've got me on that one. The only place I can think of that may tell what the stations do is in the Tech Manual. Once I find out where I have packed mine I am going to look... now I am curious as to what the stations do.
If you have not already looked, and if my Tech Manual says what the stations do, I will add some follow up information.
Sorry I was not more help on this.

Star Trek: The Original Series

Dave