Star Trek: The Original Series/Auxiliary Control

Last question, and then I'll stop bugging you. 1701's Auxiliary Control. I've found descriptions, blueprints, and mockups (I checked transcripts too), but none say what the three stations on the desk do. Engineering is on that wall/alcove. But the others? Do you have any idea?

Ok, you've got me on that one. The only place I can think of that may tell what the stations do is in the Tech Manual. Once I find out where I have packed mine I am going to look... now I am curious as to what the stations do.
If you have not already looked, and if my Tech Manual says what the stations do, I will add some follow up information.
Sorry I was not more help on this.

Star Trek: The Original Series

I can answer most questions about the original series, Voyager and Enterprise. I can answer almost any question about the ships in any of the series.

I have been a Star Trek fan since I was a child and I have read many books on the making of the original series as well as the biographies of many of the stars.

STARFLEET, the international Star Trek fan association. Fairlane club of America. American Station Wagon Owners Association.

Honorably discharged from U.S. Air Force, attended University of Arkansas, honor graduation from many courses from Starfleet Academy through STARFLEET, the international Star Trek fan association.

Honor graduate from tech school in U.S. Air Force. Red Squad from Starfleet Academy.