Star Trek: Voyager/tom paris

in season two it is seen that paris is becoming late for alot of things and keeps making up excuses. is that just his character or is there some underlying plot that i still dont see?

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your question.

It sounds like you are currently watching the middle-end of season 2 of Voyager. What episode are you currently on? There are a few episodes where Paris displays this sort of behaviour and without spoiling anything for you; if you are continuing to watch the rest of season 2; is that it does form part of an underlying plot. All will be revealed shortly in an upcoming episode.

You havent said if you want spoilers for this episode, so if you do or would like anything else in more detail, please let me know.

Yours H Louise  

Star Trek: Voyager

H Louise

I can answer most questions on Star Trek: Voyager. I have grasped most of the technical language and science and have watched almost every episode. Although Star Trek: Voyager is my expertise I also have extensive knowledge on Star Trek: The Next Generation. I will be able to answer most questions on a variety of subjects within the category.

I have several videos, the Star Trek encyclopedia and have dozens of books on Star Trek: Voyager. I have watched and read about it since it started.