Star Wars & Phantom Menace/Darth Vader/David Prowse

I was wondering if you could tell me about David Prowse. (He plays Darth Vader in the Star Wars movies).

David Prowse
David Prowse  
Hello Wesley!
First off, I'm sorry it took a couple days! I went away for the weekend!
David Prowse was physically in the Darth Vader suit (which i assume you know) but he did not do the voice (which was done by James Earl Jones)

Before he was an actor, he won the British Heavy Weight Championship in 1962. He also tried for Mr. Universe, but lost. After he won the heavy weight championship, he appeared in various TV roles playing really "macho men" usually. He is also known (in Britain) for be "Green Cross Man" which was a superhero created to teach children about traffic safety, he appeared in short films/commercials as Green Cross Man between 1971 and 1990. He has been having a feud with George Lucas

He is now 77 years old lives with his wife and has three children. He has recently overcome prostate cancer, he

Hope I've helped!

P.S. If you want to read more about him, he released an autobiography entitled "Straight from the Force's Mouth" (or you can just google him)

Star Wars & Phantom Menace

I am a Star Wars geek! I can answer any questions about anything in star wars. I own the star wars encyclopedia and other books like that. The only thing i'm not to familiar with is the Legacy era (after Han and Leia have kids). But i can still find the answers, it may just take a little more time. My favorite subjects are about Sith, and about the Sith era. *Note* I am not very knowledgeable about prices of old Star Wars toys, comics, and stuff like that. You would be better off asking one of our other knowledgeable experts. But I will look into it if you ask me to. I have a ton of time on my hands so I should be able to answer questions within a day or so.

I read about star wars all the time, I just finished the darth bane series. I'm going to hopefully start to read the newer books, about the legacy era. I read about Sith the most, they fascinate me beyond belief. I own the star wars Encyclopedia and i can get access to the complete visual guide

I don't have any, but i don't really need any to answer questions about Star Wars! All you need to know is I'm very passionate about it!