Star Wars & Phantom Menace/Droid identification

Can you identify this droid for me?

Hello Donn,
This droid appears to be an R5-series astromech droid. If i had to guess, this is probably R5-D4, the droid that Owen Lars (Luke's uncle) tried to buy on Tatooine (before its motivator malfunctioned) and bought R2-D2 instead.

Thanks for your question, hope this answered it!

P.S. If you want to know more about the R5 series astromech droid click Here

If you want to know more about R5-D4 specifically, click here Here

Star Wars & Phantom Menace

I am a Star Wars geek! I can answer any questions about anything in star wars. I own the star wars encyclopedia and other books like that. The only thing i'm not to familiar with is the Legacy era (after Han and Leia have kids). But i can still find the answers, it may just take a little more time. My favorite subjects are about Sith, and about the Sith era. *Note* I am not very knowledgeable about prices of old Star Wars toys, comics, and stuff like that. You would be better off asking one of our other knowledgeable experts. But I will look into it if you ask me to. I have a ton of time on my hands so I should be able to answer questions within a day or so.

I read about star wars all the time, I just finished the darth bane series. I'm going to hopefully start to read the newer books, about the legacy era. I read about Sith the most, they fascinate me beyond belief. I own the star wars Encyclopedia and i can get access to the complete visual guide

I don't have any, but i don't really need any to answer questions about Star Wars! All you need to know is I'm very passionate about it!