Star Wars & Phantom Menace/DVD

Im trying to find some info on this set I bought. I cant even find a picture of this set. It has 3 full-length double feature dvds 6 movies total. Star wars ewok adventures caravan of courage & battle for endor, Star wars animated adventures ewoks, and Star wars animated adventures droids. All in one box set new sealed. on the box set it says the first time on dvd just wondering if you know what it is worth.

I've never heard of such a DVD set existing. I've been searching and asking around, but i couldn't find it anywhere. I've only seen the Ewok adventures  movie bundle. Never with the animated Ewok or Droids movie's. I'm sorry but i don't know what it's worth, or even a picture like you were saying. I'm sorry i couldn't be any more help.

May the force be with you,
Darth Jerry

Star Wars & Phantom Menace

I am a Star Wars geek! I can answer any questions about anything in star wars. I own the star wars encyclopedia and other books like that. The only thing i'm not to familiar with is the Legacy era (after Han and Leia have kids). But i can still find the answers, it may just take a little more time. My favorite subjects are about Sith, and about the Sith era. *Note* I am not very knowledgeable about prices of old Star Wars toys, comics, and stuff like that. You would be better off asking one of our other knowledgeable experts. But I will look into it if you ask me to. I have a ton of time on my hands so I should be able to answer questions within a day or so.

I read about star wars all the time, I just finished the darth bane series. I'm going to hopefully start to read the newer books, about the legacy era. I read about Sith the most, they fascinate me beyond belief. I own the star wars Encyclopedia and i can get access to the complete visual guide

I don't have any, but i don't really need any to answer questions about Star Wars! All you need to know is I'm very passionate about it!