Star Wars & Phantom Menace/DVD

Question
DVD
DVD  
Im trying to find some info on this set I bought. I cant even find a picture of this set. It has 3 full-length double feature dvds 6 movies total. Star wars ewok adventures caravan of courage & battle for endor, Star wars animated adventures ewoks, and Star wars animated adventures droids. All in one box set new sealed. on the box set it says the first time on dvd just wondering if you know what it is worth.

Answer
Robert,

I've never heard of such a DVD set existing. I've been searching and asking around, but i couldn't find it anywhere. I've only seen the Ewok adventures  movie bundle. Never with the animated Ewok or Droids movie's. I'm sorry but i don't know what it's worth, or even a picture like you were saying. I'm sorry i couldn't be any more help.

May the force be with you,
Darth Jerry

Star Wars & Phantom Menace

Jerry