Starting a Small Business/wanting to start a small kayaking business

Daniel White wrote at 2015-05-05 11:23:19
At the initial stage of a business it is practically hard to determine the actual route to success. So, it is very easy understand a start up planning is truly hard to make. Besides that at the starting there no outline or experience of the respective business has been found. So, everything depends upon the planning. That is the reason that the business planner has to entertain more and more stress and effort to launch a start-up business plan.

According to my own experience an expert professional in this time is far essential to prepare an effective business plan.

Starting a Small Business

John A. Troland

I am a professional accountant, small business consultant and business plan writer with 43 years experience ( I am also listed on allexperts website as a volunteer in the category of Writing Business Plans).I can answer questions on what needs to be done to start a small business; forms of legal organization;financing for the business; need for a business plan; questions related to the purchase of a business; risks and rewards of owning a small business; marketing and promotion questions and questions concerning bookkeeping, accounting and tax considerations when starting a small business

numerous clients over 43 years in retail, wholesale, service and the
manufacturing sectors