Starting a Small Business/beauty business

what is neccessary to start a beauty saloon business, startup and requirements.

Hi Kelly
Thank you very much for your question
To start a beauty saloon business your need to be aware if you have people that require what you will offer in the area you are considering to give the service
I would suggest that you consider a survey anonumous in different places in the area like grocery stores, supermarkets, bookstores where people can answer you the questions you need to know
Then consider a budget beginning by the place itself if you will have to rent  and all the equipments you need to deliver the best service you can. How many people you will hire and how much you will pay. As well pay attention to the legal part of the business for which I recommend you talk with a local lawyer not to forget any detail you may not know.
After all your math is done, the second exercice would be how many people you need to come visit your salon and how much money you need as an average for them to pay for you to cover all expenses and make a profit
I hope this short paragraph helps you clarify your vision and I wish you much success starting your business

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish