Starting a Small Business/Name suggestion for startup ecommerce company

Question
Sir
I am starting a business having following features
1) Website Development/Payment Integration
2) Mobile Apps
3) Domain Registering and Hosting
4) Software Development

Please try to suggest some names in accordance with this..
Some of the names suggested by us are
1) TechPro IT Solutions
2) WebXDesign Solutions
3) ExclusiveTech IT Solutions

are they good enough..these names are already available on the internet..
please try to suggest some names with respect to the company profile as mentioned earlier..

Answer
First of all I am a lady, so best be accurate.

The names you suggest are very complex and not easy to remember. Try for shorter, easier to understand and remember names. Try being a little off beat if you wish, it never hurt hostgator. You are in a very competitive area so need this extra help. Go to just dropped.com and see what domains are available that catch your eye.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister