Starting a Small Business/Name suggestion for startup ecommerce company

I am starting a business having following features
1) Website Development/Payment Integration
2) Mobile Apps
3) Domain Registering and Hosting
4) Software Development

Please try to suggest some names in accordance with this..
Some of the names suggested by us are
1) TechPro IT Solutions
2) WebXDesign Solutions
3) ExclusiveTech IT Solutions

are they good enough..these names are already available on the internet..
please try to suggest some names with respect to the company profile as mentioned earlier..

First of all I am a lady, so best be accurate.

The names you suggest are very complex and not easy to remember. Try for shorter, easier to understand and remember names. Try being a little off beat if you wish, it never hurt hostgator. You are in a very competitive area so need this extra help. Go to just and see what domains are available that catch your eye.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister

If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I answer questions on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups and business improvement. I do not answer any legal, tax or accountancy questions - you should see your own professional adviser about these. If you cannot be bothered to read and rate my answers - I can't be bothered to answer yours! If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:

Over 20 year’s management, IT and business consultancy experience with businesses large and small as well as being a serial entrepreneur.

A prolific writer and published author, I write on entrepreneurship, project, bid management and career improvement.

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.