Starting a Small Business/How to overcame fear of starting business?

Hi Esther,

I just have one small problem with complicated solution. I want to start business, or at least, a small business first. But you see, there's this thing called fear which always hold me back to not act at anything. I've heard dozens of motivational speech and articles on how to overcome the fear, only to be greeted by it exactly when I were about to do it, or make decision about it. I feel like I have a negative way to look at the world, that I would likely to fail. I know that's not the case, something I can said aloud when I'm not in the position of deciding something about that. But when the time comes again, all the fear will creep out inside my heart which literally makes me stunned and doing nothing. I've heard that at sometimes, you just need to stop thinking and start to act. I just can't seems to overcome the fear barrier, and always have the need to run away every time I face it. Everything I heard, everything I learn, it's just like evaporates into thin air each time I decided to take action. If I heard success stories, my subconsciousness will quickly jump out and said "it's him, not you!" And when I heard failure stories, it's like my mind quickly embraced it, like telling me "that would likely be YOUR future, so be prepared for the worst!"

I really need something that would allows me to break pass the fear barrier and do something about starting the business, even though the fear will still lurking everywhere. I don't know why I can't find failproof way of thinking that I can absorb and use to overcome my fear. I know I can do it. I know I have the knowledge to do it. I really do. People with worse situation and economy than me still can do it. Why can't I? But this kind of thinking will only persist up until I'm in the situation of that life-and-death, because it will evaporates without trace when faced with the fear of the future. A man must be brave. I must man up. But especially for this case, I feel like I don't have the gut to do it. Can you help me? What way of thinking I need to have to overcome my fear? Thank you.

Hello Martin:

Thank you for your question

This is my advice to you regarding your request:

Your “small problem” has a “solution”.

I absolutely understand about fear as well as the terror barrier that comes in front of you when you want to start a business, always holding you back to not act at anything.

Let me be clear and sincere with you. It is great that you hear a lot of motivational speakers and read articles on how to overcome the fear. Still you have to consider working with someone that can guide you on the how to do the work, your inner personal work

This is an article I wrote that will help you understand my mention:

Why sometimes instead of freedom people connect with fear?

If you are ready and consider you really need something that would allow you to “break pass the fear barrier and do something about starting the business” you can schedule a private personal session with me anytime.

You can contact me and I can send you the link for that purpose.

The answer to your question “Can you help me?” is yes

The decision is yours

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can consider working with a coach like me to guide you to reach your goals. I invite you to check this link
and contact me for a first session and after it if necessary we will talk about the best program for you to walk forward.

You can always be part of my activities and read my blogs and register for free

Feel free to follow me in Social media:   

check my profile and recommendations on:  

And I invite you to check out all my events in Eventbrite   

Specially my EBooks written in English that you can check out here:
I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.

All the best and much success, and I look forward to hear from you again,

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor”- Life Changing Coach
Cel: (591) 730 07479
La Paz  -  Bolivia

Claim this report:
“7 Critical Secrets that will immediately create
more Time, Freedom and Fun Every Day” at  

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish