Starting a Small Business/Does this drink already exist 2?

Question
You take a random health drink that you can buy in many health shops. Then you make the drink your own by adding some alcohol, e.g. vodka. Finally you call the drink something that no other drinks are called.

Answer
I think you will have problems with the owner of the original drink if you retail the resulting drink.

Make your own drink from the beginning. It is a very competitive area you are entering.

However if you are selling the drink in a bar, restaurant or pub that is a different concept. Providing you do not pass off the new concoction as your own you are fine. Good luck with your idea,

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister