Starting a Small Business/Dropshipping/Wholesaling?

Question
Hello there. I am in the middle of starting my own dropshipping/wholesaling business. Basically, it will be a pre-loaded store, and I will market the products to sell. I see a lot of stores that are specialty stores, where they offer specific and specialized types of items. They focus on selling a particular brand, or a particular type of item.

My questions to you are, do you know of any dropshipping/wholesaling stores that offer a variety of products, such as EZDropshipper.com? Additionally, do you know of one that doesn't carry a fee to view their products? Thank you.

Answer
I really cannot recommend companies as it depends on so many different criteria. I am concerned that you do not appear to have looked at the demand for your items.  You can do this by searching through the appropriate ebay and amazon listings.

Dropshippers like to capture you as soon as possible and obviously do not want to advertise all their products and prices, hence they ask you to join first.

Have a look at the Chinese import sites that are cropping up.  These are not drop shippers and it will take some time to arrive but they are an option.  

Good luck.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister