Starting a Small Business/handling

how does one handle the naysayers and also find the energy to run a business while still having a job?also thinking of being unconventional and stopping 401k contributions to save that money now as i need something to happen now!

Hello Nel:

This is my advice to you regarding your request:

1- The first thing you need is to be clear in your goal instead of loosing time and
   energy and “handle the naysayers” understanding this expression as negative
   things said. For this I recommend to consider working with a coach that will guide
   and mentor you to achieve it

2- To “find the energy to run a business while still having a job” again the first
   thing is have clarity on what you want to achieve. This is a transition time and to
   transition you have to focus on your own life. Look for help instead of
   continue losing energy by figuring out all alone.

3- Regarding “also thinking of being unconventional and stopping 401k
   contributions to save that money now as i need something to happen now!”
   If you need something to happen do something different to what you have
   done till now. If you do not change something the results will never change.

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can consider working with a coach like me to guide you to reach your goals. I invite you to check this link
and contact me about the best program for you to begin walking forward.

You can always be part of my activities and read my blogs and register for free

Feel free to follow me in Social media:  

check my profile and recommendations on:

And I invite you to check out all my events in Eventbrite  

Specially my EBooks written in English that you can check out here:
I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.

All the best and much success, and I look forward to hear from you again,

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor”
Life Changing Coach
“My Journey toward YOUR success – The Magic Wand of Life”
“Transforming YOUR Life from the first Session”  

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish