Starting a Small Business/starting a small bussiness

sir i hav a doubt regarding hw to start a bussiness, currenty m stdng diploma in information technology bt ma intrest iz on business
my age is nw 17 yrs could u plzz guide me hw to start the business regarding ma education field ???

Hello kunal varudkar:

This is my advice to you regarding your request:

1- You did not mention which your doubt is regarding how to start a business.  

2- I understand you are “currently studying diploma in information technology”.

3- I understand your “interest is on business” What exactly on Business?

4- Your age is now 17 years.  

5- My recommendation is that you develop a type of Business related to what you
   are studying. Think about what will you be able to achieve with your studies that
   may be of help for others through a business.

6- You need to be clear in your goal

7- You need to be confident about what you are studying

8- You need to be creative to build your dream and make it happen as a business.

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can consider working with a coach like me to guide you to reach your goals. I invite you to check this link
and contact me about the best program for you to begin walking forward.

You can always be part of my activities and read my blogs and register for free

Feel free to follow me in Social media:  

check my profile and recommendations on:

And I invite you to check out all my events in Eventbrite  

Specially my EBooks written in English that you can check out here:
I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.

All the best and much success, and I look forward to hear from you again,

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor”
Life Changing Coach
“My Journey toward YOUR success – The Magic Wand of Life”
“Transforming YOUR Life from the first Session”  

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish