Starting a Small Business/naming new business

I want to start an eBook website where I will also sell audio books I need a clever name for the site. I want to use an acronym if possible.

Hello Paul:

This is my advice to you regarding your request:

1- 󙯵 want to start an eBook website����d you search your competitors?

2- Which are the names of other similar sites?

3- 󙯵 will also sell audio books����d you search your competitors?

4- 󉠮eed a clever name for the site����at does clever mean to you and what does
   it mean for your clients?  Is it the same?

5- 󉠷ant to use an acronym if possible����hy? What do clients look for when they
    look for this type of products?

6- Check what others are doing first in this arena.

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can consider working with a coach like me to guide you to reach your goals. I invite you to check this link

You can follow TOOLS FOR L.I.F.E.(Live Intensely Fully Energized) and check out Products and Services  here
You can always be part of my activities and read my blogs and register for free

Feel free to follow me in Social media:  

You can connect with me and chat about Business at
check my profile and recommendations on:

And I invite you to check out all my events in Eventbrite  

I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.

All the best and much success, and I look forward to hear from you again,

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
󔨥 Clarity Mentor􍊌ife Changing Coach
󍹠Journey toward YOUR success ����e Magic Wand of Life􍊓Transforming YOUR Life from the first Session􍊨ttp://  

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish