Starting a Small Business/What can be the name of my role, when I am the only IT guy working for a start up company?

Question
QUESTION: Recently, I have joined a small start up company and I am still unsure what the name of my role can be:

From my understanding I will be designing the company's website and maybe provide the initial setup of the company's 6 to 7 computers, network etc. There will be some sort of marketing that i have to carry out as well, since I have worked in digital advertising and marketing before. As of now the company still haven't decided where it's heading but it does advertise these sort of services :

Quality Market Research
Market Research
Strategic Planning Strategic Planning
Sales and Marketing
Sales & Marketing
International Business Development
IT Development IT development
Data Management Data Management
Customized Solutions Customized Solutions
In sourcing / Outsourcing Solutions In sourcing / Outsourcing Solutions

ANSWER: A lot of start-up have this problem. Not enough money to hire each and every person they need and they do not have a written plan for each role in the company. You have an opportunity to draw up a organizational chart of all of the positions you are presently filling.  We have to make some assumptions. Some of these assumptions will be wrong but this will start a conversation about were we want to go. This will start to provide some clarity.

What position do you think you fill? Right now you fill a lot of positions but when the vision of the company is done where do you see your position? This will start you down the path of understanding where you are.

I will wait for your answers.

QUESTION: Thank you so much for replying back. Well, I come from an IT background and I want to be involved in the company carrying some sort of IT roles but maybe not as a developer(software) as I am not good at coding. I do have knowledge about online and social media marketing and I would want to apply those skills in someway into the company as well.

As I have mentioned I still dont have any idea what roles will I be filling and as you said that with start-ups you usually have to fill multiple roles which I dont mind at all.

After reading my first question, what would you say would be a good path to follow for the company. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Answer
Some more things for you to think about:
The first think the company needs to do is to come up with the vision for the company. Why does this company exist and what make it unique? When our vision of this company is done what will it look like? What will it look like, who are the customers, what services will you offer, what will be the gross income, what will be the net income…

How many of this jobs will be assigned to you?
Quality Market Research
Market Research
Strategic Planning Strategic Planning
Sales and Marketing
Sales & Marketing
International Business Development
IT Development IT development
Data Management Data Management
Here is a great article http://www.techrepublic.com/article/is-your-it-department-scalable/
Let me know if it helps.
Pick a title and write down all of the jobs you will do:
Chief Information Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Help Desk Technician
Information Technology Director
Information Technology Manager
Management Information Systems Director
Senior Web Administrator
Senior Web Developer
System Administrator
Web Administrator
Web Developer
Webmaster

Starting a Small Business

Mark Wesley