Starting a Small Business/Need some help

I am starting a app development business, i pretty much want to be a solo developer on having a mobile app company helping me develop the game. I have the game app idea created and completed, however, the main issue i have right now is finding the funds to get this game app out the door. I have search tirelessly and endless, for people or ways to get the funds.

Right now, my main focus is Getting the funding, develop the app and get it out the door

If anyone wish to help me in any ways to get the app made i would greatly appreciate it.

There are certainly many ways to finance what you are trying to do. The most obvious ones are to raise money from family members or friends. Borrowing money from a bank or credit union are possibilities, but in today's world, not very likely.

Many entrepreneurs like yourself have turned successfully to crowdfunding.  By putting your app development project on a crowdfunding site, you could raise the money you need to get going.

I am the CEO of the crowdfunding site, and I would be happy to help you crowdfund your app on our site.  I can walk you through the steps, and help give you the best possible chance of success.  Crowdfunding takes a commitment and some work, but if you do it right, you could have the funds you need for your app within 60-90 days.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me at  

Best of luck to you!

Starting a Small Business

Kendall Almerico

I am available to answer questions about crowdfunding for businesses. I am available to answer questions related to how to use crowdfunding to start a business, how to use crowdfunding to grow or expand a business and questions related to equity crowdfunding and the JOBS Act. I am available to explain how anyone may use crowdfunding to start or expand their business without giving away any equity in the business, by creatively using crowdfunding to their advantage.

I am an attorney with 24 years of experience helping individuals and businesses. I am the Chief Executive Officer of a rapidly growing crowdfunding website, ClickStartMe, where my primary focus is helping people use crowdfunding to raise money to start or expand businesses.

I am a member of the Florida Bar, and belong to many crowdfunding groups online and on Linkedin. I also have held membership in many professional legal societies.

I graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Journalism and Mass Communications, then graduated from the University of Florida College of Law with a Juris Doctor degree before becoming a practicing attorney, an entrepreneur and a businessman.

I am an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, the national lawyer ranking publication, indicating my preeminence in legal ability as well as holding the highest ethical rating that publication grants. I am also a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer as recognized by the Florida Bar, a distinction held by fewer than 3% of all attorneys practicing in the state of Florida.