Starting a Small Business/Start Up

Question
Hello Mr.Almerico

I am attempting to start a business selling herbal tea blends that are aimed at giving specific health benefits for certain occasions. Such as a blend for relaxation, slimming, detoxing, energising and so on.

Seeing as it is so hard to secure funding from banks for business at the moment in the U.K I was thinking about looking at crowdfunding.

I would appreciate any input you might have on this.

Thanks

Daniel

Answer
Daniel:

You have the perfect project for crowdfunding!  There are a number of things you need to do in order to be successful. Rather than trying to reiterate them all here, let me point you to some of my blogs and videos on the subject at my crowdfunding website, www.ClickStartMe.com:

http://blog.clickstartme.com/10-steps-to-launching-your-crowdfunding-project

That is probably the best overview. There are many others that would help. Just look around here:

http://blog.clickstartme.com

If you are interested in using our site, I will personally help you get your project going.  Feel free to write me directly at kendall@ClickStartMe.com

Best of luck to you.

Kendall

Starting a Small Business

Kendall Almerico