Starting a Small Business/Name for a cell phone shop?

Hi Lee, I hope you can help me and give me advise on this matter. I recently started to buy and sell cell phones on the craigslist web site. I realized that I'm making a profit on each sale. I was wondering what name should I give my company? I am looking for a unique name. I will be selling all kind of cellphones from iPhones, Nokia, Samsung, LG etc.

I also want to register the name with a domain company so in the near the future if I decide to open an online shop to sell cellphones, the company name will the URL address. Any thoughts of what names I could use? Please advise.

Thank you.

Ivan give you some pointers.

1) finding a domain is harder so if you are going to specialise in phones, go to just and search using "phone" or what you want your company to be remembered by. Make a note of a few you like.
2)go to a reputable we sure that provides off the shelf companies and try and match the domain to available companies. Rinse and repeat until you find one you like.

Try these articles to help you choose.  

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister

If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I answer questions on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups and business improvement. I do not answer any legal, tax or accountancy questions - you should see your own professional adviser about these. If you cannot be bothered to read and rate my answers - I can't be bothered to answer yours! If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:

Over 20 year’s management, IT and business consultancy experience with businesses large and small as well as being a serial entrepreneur.

A prolific writer and published author, I write on entrepreneurship, project, bid management and career improvement.

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.