Starting a Small Business/Annual Budget - ""

Hello Lee,
I am researching information in order to create a web video site.
Is there a way to find out what the approximate annual budget for "" is, or the budget for a site similar in size?
Thank you very much for your help.

If the company publishes reports you can usually get a copy for the results.  It depends upon whether the country involved expects accounts to be of public record.  Many sites also publish their accounts on their sites.

You really should be producing your own budgets on what you want to do with your own website rather than copy another site that may have different ideas, calls on their facilities, resources etc.

Good luck.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister

If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I answer questions on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups and business improvement. I do not answer any legal, tax or accountancy questions - you should see your own professional adviser about these. If you cannot be bothered to read and rate my answers - I can't be bothered to answer yours! If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:

Over 20 year’s management, IT and business consultancy experience with businesses large and small as well as being a serial entrepreneur.

A prolific writer and published author, I write on entrepreneurship, project, bid management and career improvement.

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.