Starting a Small Business/Annual Budget - "iHealthTube.com"

Question
Hello Lee,
I am researching information in order to create a web video site.
Is there a way to find out what the approximate annual budget for "iHealthTube.com" is, or the budget for a site similar in size?
Thank you very much for your help.

Answer
If the company publishes reports you can usually get a copy for the results.  It depends upon whether the country involved expects accounts to be of public record.  Many sites also publish their accounts on their sites.

You really should be producing your own budgets on what you want to do with your own website rather than copy another site that may have different ideas, calls on their facilities, resources etc.

Good luck.

Starting a Small Business

Lee Lister