Starting a Small Business/Start up Business Entity Name.

Dear Esther‎‎

Start up Business Entity give names to their co by First Name, Last Name and any other name to create Brand/s.

There are nine planets in the Solar System.

Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Mercury, Saturn.

Giving A Startup Co name that to a existing planet name would also be nice ?.

For examples :

Pluto Restaurant
Uranus IT Services Pvt Ltd
Saturn Glass Manufacturers
Mercury Detective Agency
Mars Motor Driving School

What is your opinion ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hello Prashant S Akerkar:
Thank you for your question
This is my advice to you after reading your message based in your information:
As you mentioned: “There are nine planets in the Solar System: Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Mercury, Saturn.” And you added that “Giving A Startup Co name that to a existing planet name would also be nice ?” Adding as examples: “For examples : Pluto Restaurant, Uranus IT Services Pvt Ltd, Saturn Glass Manufacturers, Mercury Detective Agency,Mars Motor Driving School,etc”
It might be a great idea, or not. It all depends on who your target market is, what and how you will offer them the products and how you will connect with them.
Think about this: If you were the client of your own products how would you look for them online or offline. There has to be a reason that will make them come related to the name.
I suggest you do a market research and study who is doing the same you want to do and what they are using as brand name and which is the relation with their products and the reason for the name. Just ask and you will have the answer. Possibly this is part of the story of the business, they include in their vision.
Meanwhile I invite you to check out my website   
Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.
You can check my profile and recommendations on:    
I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.  
All the best and much success, wishing my comments were of help and I look forward to hear from you again,

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor” - Life Changing Coach
Cell: (591) 730 07479
La Paz  -  Bolivia

TOOLS FOR L.I.F.E. - Live Intensely Fully Energized

“Tutoring, Coaching, Teaching- Tutoría, Entrenamiento, Educación”
Your #1 Online E-Learning  Academy

PD: Remember to leave a Review on the site of All Experts  

Starting a Small Business

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

I can answer questions related to how to improve Clarity Confidence and Self-esteem when managing a Business, time management, organization, strategies, plans. I cannot answer questions related with legal aspects of the business in a country

Dr in Chemistry and Life Changing Coach. 30 years in my own Business: NAPREX Natural Products for Export All the information posted at I offer my clients SPECIFIC TOOLS and my guidance to have CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND SELFESTEEM to live a Prosperous and Fulfilled DAILY LIFE.

All my Blogs in Blogger

Studied Chemistry (Uruguay and Israel) and as well Trained in TFH Touch for Health, PKP Professional Kinesiology Practice, EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. Certificates as Life Coach, Business Coach, Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach and Weight Loss Master Coach. My Signature System Coaching Program is "THE MISSING LINK TO YOUR WEALTHY WORTHY LIFE" Who is Esther?

Today I work with Successful Busy Entrepreneurs who have financial success, and feel out of balance in Life!!! I can answer questions in english and spanish